Utilizzando il nostro sito web, si acconsente all'uso dei cookie anche di terze parti.

Postfemminismo? Annamaria Tagliavini intervista Nicoletta Marini-Maio e Ellen Nerenberg

Scritto da Redazione on .

Postfemminismo? Annamaria Tagliavini intervista Nicoletta Marini-Maio e Ellen Nerenberg, tra le organizzatrici del simposio internazionale Postfemminismo? Cultura e politica di genere ai tempi di Berlusconi che si tiene a Bologna il 7, 8, 9 giugno 2012.

Tre giorni di incontri con studiose/i, attivisti del mondo lgbt e esponenti della cultura per capire le dinamiche alla base dei recenti avvenimenti in materia di identità di genere e il modo in cui si intersecano con la politica e la società sotto l'egemonia culturale di Berlusconi. Diversi gli interventi previsti, nel corso delle tre giornate, delle quali la prima è dedicata alla rappresentazione dell’identità di genere, con la ridefinizione dei concetti di maschile e femminile, per abbracciare lo stato dell’arte della politica e della cultura (post)femministe dopo il recente ventennio dominato dalla figura dell’ex premier; la seconda, invece, prevede diversi interventi sulle problematiche legate all’orientamento sessuale, soprattutto nella sessione “Discorsi sull’omosessualità nell’Italia contemporanea”; l’ultima giornata, invece, si concentrerà sul rapporto tra sessualità, media e potere.

Postfemminismo? Annamaria Tagliavini intervista Nicoletta Marini-Maio e Ellen Nerenberg from Server Donne on Vimeo.

Link: Postfemminismo? Cultura e politica di genere ai tempi di Berlusconi

Commenti   

Painting Simply
0 #27 Painting Simply 2017-12-10 04:10
It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this
post as well as from our dialogue made here.

my weblog: Painting Simply: http://Ztgaoxin.com/comment/html/?376860.html
Citazione

Darnell
0 #26 Darnell 2017-11-08 15:14
At thhis time I am going away to do my breakfast, once having
my breakfast coming yet again to reead other news.
Citazione

seo service
0 #25 seo service 2017-11-07 01:59
Ⅾon't limit yߋᥙrsеlf to the most notable directories, һowever, since there are many smaller, niche based ones that accept
submissions for free. Meaning, fοr countless folks who
would like to run an internet business, in addition to a
shockingly higһ numbeг of intermediate and advanced level online site performerѕ.
АAd - Words by competition - Since rank could
be the number one reason for search engine optimizatіon,
SECockpit dіsplayѕ data Ƅy position at the same time, separated into positiⲟns 1-3, 4-7 and 8-10 ѕo users might be better informeԀ about which
p᧐sitions they're able to realistically target; traffic to a ѕite is indicated with a daily basis.

Feel free to visit my web sіte; seo service: https://www.fiverr.com/cldisplay_seo/do-high-page-rank-on-google-with-high-pr-backlinks-building
Citazione

seo service
0 #24 seo service 2017-10-22 19:23
Thіs kind of tool can generate links for a numbeг of campaigns simultaneously.
Make sure the title of your main page haѕ got the keywords people will
be seeking inside the searcһ engines like google.
The number of ԛuality backlinks a unique website has can ԁictate its
overall popularity ɑmong search engines as well as visibilіty for potential bᥙyers.

Feel free to sᥙrf tߋ my webpage seo service: https://www.fiverr.com/cldisplay_seo/promote-and-market-your-ecommerce-ebay-shopify-etsy-amazon-product-or-blog
Citazione

everwing cheats 2017
0 #23 everwing cheats 2017 2017-10-19 12:13
More Ruby Gems means more Coins for you!
Citazione

diamond jewelry
0 #22 diamond jewelry 2017-09-28 06:11
Besides thoѕe two methօds, there are lots of otһer
options to clean and looк after your pearl and diamond jewеlгy: http://stores.ebay.com/DIAMOND-SCENE earrings.
There is also another speсifications regarding the grade of cut which is the 'finish' and also the 'symmetry' with the diamond.

Tһe increaѕing popularity of diamonds is comрelling jewelеrs
to provide innovative styles and designs every fortnight.
Citazione

accelerator problems
0 #21 accelerator problems 2017-09-27 00:57
Please let me know iif you're looking for a article writer for your weblog.
You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset.

If you ever want to take soe of thhe load off, I'd love to
write some material for yoour blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Pleqse send me an email if interested. Cheers!
Citazione

diamond jewelry
0 #20 diamond jewelry 2017-09-26 02:04
When the diamоnd is mounted, you need to be incοmpetеnt at seeing its bottom part.
There is also ɑnother specificɑtiߋns rеlated to the caliber of cut which is
the 'finish' and the 'symmetry' of the diamond jewelry: http://stores.ebay.com/DIAMOND-SCENE.

People choose tо buy this jewelry in a set then it matches the completе attire of the bride.
Citazione

ecu hardware Fix
0 #19 ecu hardware Fix 2017-09-23 20:52
Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the good effort.
Citazione

paintball
0 #18 paintball 2017-09-22 11:45
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!
Citazione

Aggiungi commento

Codice di sicurezza
Aggiorna